Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

don't laugh...backstreet boys dvd

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-01, 08:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anybody have their new video collection? The quality is fine for the entire dvd except for the 'i want it that way' video. It's by far the worst transfer I've seen on a dvd, EVER! It's out of focus and full of static. I thought I just might have a defective disc but there's a little montage during the menus of all the videos, and it's the same way during that. This on anybody else's disc?
Old 12-03-01, 09:40 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I do not have any of their DVD's or their CD's -

And I have to admit, last night on TeenNic Aaron Carter premiered his newest video, Oh Aaron, and I waited with anticipation, and watched the video with glee, and a smile on my face. This kid is like what? 12? Nick is in the video.

And that's how I beat ShaQ...
Old 12-07-01, 12:30 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Does the DVD have the video for "Tell me the meaning of being lonely" (or whatever it is called where it starts out in a black & white hospital and one of the boys is sick in the bed or something like that)? My wife is the girl with red lipstick in the video and although we aren't fans by any means, I'd buy the DVD just to have a permanent copy of her 15 minutes of fame.
Old 12-07-01, 08:48 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I dunno about that, but if I was a fan I would buy it anyways because I seriously doubt they'd re-release the dvd.