Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

David Copperfield Illusion dvd

Community
Search
DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-01, 04:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

About six months ago I ordered this dvd from CBS after seeing it advertised after a Copperfield television show. I finally got it after being on backorder all this time. I had forgotten about it, and it showed up about a week ago.

If you a fan of his, this is a must have. It features 13 of his best illusions, inclding the Statue of Liberty, Flying, and The Great Wall of China. It also has a lot of other features including a commentary by him, 8 television spots and the Conan Obrien spoof.

The sound isn't 5.1 but it sounds pretty nice. The music creates a nice soundfield. The picture is definatley better than I remember seeing it over my local cable.
Old 11-30-01, 10:39 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I too ordered this disc and I am STILL WAITING for it. You must have been one of the lucky ones. Is there any other source to get this disc from other than from CBS.com? I am really disgusted about this BACKORDER status, as I ordered the disc right after the CBS show ended. How can it be out of stock so quickly?