Reload this Page >

I need new swear words

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

I need new swear words

Old 11-25-01, 06:38 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I need new swear words

I've been playing Super Monkey Ball on the GC and having an absolute blast with the party games and mini games. But yea gods the single player game is frustrating. Level 15 of the Advanced boards had me using every swear word i know in english, spanish, and some i invented on the spot. Not since Marble Madness has a game invoked the torrent of foul language that this one did But it is pretty darn cute and addictive.

Especially monkey bowling. oh yeah.
Old 11-25-01, 07:54 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
and some you invented on the spot LOL

I'm not as far as you are but I've had some some situations where I just can't pass. Sometimes I need to take a quick break from the game to loosen up and then when I try it again I usually do better . But yeah, great game!!

I never did beat the "Everything you know is wrong" upside down place, though I must have tried a million times.

Last edited by Outlaw; 11-25-01 at 07:59 PM.
Old 11-25-01, 08:11 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Yeah, Rogue Squadron and Tony Hawk 3 did that to me as well. What's worse is I play them with people who blow right past both games like they were the easiest games every made.
I'm not even going to try Monkey Ball. I will probably throw my Gamecube out a window.

The best thing is to just take time away. It's amazing how much easier the game gets when you take some time to clear your head before you play it again.