Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

GTA3 Mission Help

Old 11-18-01, 11:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GTA3 Mission Help

i'm stuck on the mission to blow up to boat. i snipe two guys, then 8-ball gets killed. is there another way to beat this. also the bank robbery. i can't shake the police and i have a 3 star level. do i just drive around till it goes down? please help. i've been stuck for days.
Old 11-18-01, 12:34 PM
CineSchlock-O-Rama

From your vantage point atop the warehouse, snipe the two guys at the gangplank ... then hit the others from left to right. You've got to move quickly. Try waiting until nighttime when it's harder for them to see 8-Ball (seriously).

As for the bank. Use the star located in the alleyway near the bank to knock yourself down to two ... then hit the paint 'n' spray for a clean slate. Drop him off and you're done.
Old 11-18-01, 06:11 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

G's strategy for the bank robbery is perfect. Remember about the paint & spray shop, you will need it for later missions!

The easiest way to do the boat mission is to grab the "drug pill" near the front entrance by the road. Grab the pill and hug the wall, then climb the stairs and pick off the two guys at the bottom of the boat entrance. Don't foget you can shoot the tanks on the boat deck which will expolode! Good Luck!