Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Incubus: Morning View

Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Old 11-12-01, 06:49 PM
Suspended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What are your thoughts on their new album. I'd say its ALOT different then their previous ones.
I personally love it!!
Old 11-12-01, 08:35 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'll second that.

While it may not be as aggressive or eclectic as previous efforts, it still has a good variety throughout the disk to keep it interesting, and definitely a cut above many of the hard rock bands out there today. They don't seem to be following any trends this time around, but just rocking out. They kicked a$$ live too, which can say a lot about a band. I like every song on this disk, which is something I've come to expect from Incubus. Not too many bands have cd's I can go all the way through without wanting to skip a few songs here or there. I've found (for me) this cd, as with the last two, have had no filler, and I respect & appreciate that a lot with all the crap that's on the market today.
Old 11-13-01, 02:35 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I haven't picked it up yet, but I intend to do so. I heard the first couple tracks and really enjoyed them. Hopefully the rest will follow suit.