Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Ever heard of Value Bin?

journeywoman
11-07-01, 09:12 PM
Value Bin (http://www.valuebin.com)

Wishmaster and Patch Adams seemed like a good price and shipping is reasonable. They have lots of items besides DVD's, I bought 11 audiobooks and they charged $4.38 to ship.

beebs
11-08-01, 12:10 AM
This place stinks. Inflated MSRPs to make it look like they have better discounts.

-Beebs

journeywoman
11-08-01, 08:00 AM
Well, maybe....but I couldn't find the above two title cheaper anywhere else but Half.com and the audiobooks were $1 each...if only a couple of them are any good I am ahead of the game.

renaldow
11-08-01, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by beebs
This place stinks. Inflated MSRPs to make it look like they have better discounts.

-Beebs

:thumbsup:

This place has pretty poor pricing. They're like the Wherehouse of the online world. They show the inflated MSRP and then their special discounted price that is usually still a bit more than you can buy the same DVD anyplace else.

I'll stay away, thank you very much.

new2theplace
11-09-01, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by journeywoman
Well, maybe....but I couldn't find the above two title cheaper anywhere else but Half.com and the audiobooks were $1 each...if only a couple of them are any good I am ahead of the game.
Paying only a buck for audiobooks is definitely a deal, but I was able to find Patch Adams and wishmaster online for slightly less than ValueBin was charging.

If you haven't visted them or don't have them bookmarked, you might want to check out www.dvdpricecompare.com and www.dvdpricesearch.com