Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

My DVD Grand experience

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

My DVD Grand experience

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-01, 06:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My DVD Grand experience

Since I didn't see any other DVD Grand related posts I figured I'd start my own. I'll just tell you the facts of my order and you can use your own judgment on weather you would like to order from them or not

On October 6, I ordered King Of The Cage #9: Showtime from DVD Grand for 14.99 with Free shipping

My email conformation stated that I preordered King Of The Cage #8: Showtime

(The item was already out and is not #8)

I figured I'd let it slide since they seem to be new and maybe they hadn't worked out all the bugs

18 days later with no shipping notice via email, a padded First Class envelope arrived containing the original King Of The Cage.

(Not a bad DVD but I already own it)

I immediately emailed them and asked them to correct this and they replied with:

We am sorry for the confusion. If you received King Of The Cage and NOT King Of The Cage Showtime, please return this title to us.We will credit your credit card upon the receipt of the movie. If you are still interested in receiving King Of The Cage: Showtime, please order it again. We are sorry for the mix up. Thank you for shopping at DVD Grand.
The package was sent First class so I taped it up and wrote Return To Sender on it and sent it back. I will not order again because I feel the same thing will happen again.

It's only been a day but I will update on weather or not my credit card has been credited.

This is just my order, has anyone else dealt with DVD Grand? I wonder if the same would happen with a more mainstream title?