Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Barnes and Noble B&M-Any employees thoughts? Customers?

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-01, 02:55 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

THis just bugs me..I LOVE B&N...I buy my books there, mags....order stuff..and while small, I have gotten SO lucky in thier DVD section....I actually found Salo, and a First Printing of Seven Samarai!!!
What gets me is that many B&N locations are within a block of one or both Best Buy and Circuit City. One is RIGHT NEXT DOOR!!!

Yet...they will NOT price match, and have to send stock back of 'Hot' movies. I was buying my Criterion's when I saw a guy putting copies of Snow White in a box..he sadi they were being returned due to overstock..and he wondered why they didn't sell...

Huh?

Try the fact that even the grocery store only wants between $18-$20 and they want what, $25????

85% of thier titles are full MSRP....how do they expect to sell these unless they are hard to find or OOP???

Hopefully, they will remove heads from tails one day so that Ic an buy MORE DVDs from them!