Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Angel Season 1 DVD details (Region 4)

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-01, 04:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PRESS: Angel Season 1 DVD Box

SEASON 1 PART 1 & 2 DVD BOX SETS YOURS TO OWN FROM NOVEMBER 28, 2001

Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment continues announces the DVD debut of the popular television series, ANGEL. ANGEL Season 1 DVD Box Set Part 1 and Part 2 each contain over eight hours of ANGEL adventures and are yours to own from November 28, 2001. Part 1 of the Box Set contains discs 1 – 3, whilst Part 2 is comprised of discs 4-6. Featuring enticing packaging, great episodes and exciting special features, the ANGEL on DVD is a must for all fans and collectors.

PART 1 DVD BOX SET
Part 1 of the ANGEL Season 1 DVD release includes a range of tempting special features.

Disc 1 features commentary By Joss Whedon & David Greenwaltthe and the episodes episodes City Of, Lonely Heart, In the Dark and I Fall to Pieces.

Disc 2 includes commentary By Jane Espenson, along with the episodes RM W/A VU, Sense and Sensibility, The Bachelor Party and I will Remember You.

Disc 3 includes a featurette (“Season One”), outtakes reel, a trailer, cast biographies and a still picture gallery. Disc 3 features the episodes Hero, Parting Gifts and Somnambulist.

PART 2 DVD BOX SET
Part 1 of the ANGEL Season 1 DVD release also includes a range of tempting special features and ever-popular episodes.

Disc 4 features the episodes Expecting, She, I’ve Got You Under My Skin and The Prodigal.

Disc 5 includes two scripts ( “Five By Five” & “Sanctuary”), along with the episodes The Ring, Eternity, Five By Five and Sanctuary

Disc 6 includes three featurettes ( “I’m Cordelia”, “Introducing Angel” and “The Demons”). Disc 6 features the episodes War Zone, Blind Date and To Shanshu in L.A.

PART 1 & 2 DVD BOX SETS each have a running time of approximately 495 minutes. Rating is to be confirmed.

LINK : http://www.dvd.net.au/goto.cgi?news.cgi?id=1406