Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

DVD Empire and returned items refund

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Old 07-20-01, 10:55 AM
Greg_b

About a month ago I returned some DVDs for the first time to DVD Empire that were defective when I received them. I have not had any emails from DVD Empire regarding these returned items, but I assume they got them and treated them as valid returns, because about a weeks ago new orders appeard on my online order list. These orders listed the returned items with negative prices, and according to the orders they had "shipped", indicating my credit card had been refunded.

Problem is, my credit card balance has not changed, it is now a week later, and the balance has been the same all month, I have not received any refund from DVD Empire even if it appears so on my online order list.

I sent an email to DVD Empire three days ago explaining this, but I have not heard from them. DVD Empire has always been very prompt when I have emailed them with questions before, so I find this a bit odd.

Has anyone else had refund experiences with DVD Empire? Is it normal proceedings that it takes this long? Could the problem lie elsewhere than with DVD Empire?

Greg B.
Old 07-20-01, 11:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Call 'em @ 1 888 383 1880