Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Anime Talk
Reload this Page >

Sci Fi 'Hentai' titles

Anime Talk Discuss Anime on DVD & Blu-Ray, CGI animations, Manga and other cool stuff from Japan!

Sci Fi 'Hentai' titles

Old 07-30-09, 01:04 PM

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
Sci Fi 'Hentai' titles

I would assume as long as we don't post pics is this okay to talk about this genre - right?

Question - are there any good scifi themed hentai titles - ?

the "Slave Warrior Maya" story on the Cool Devices disc doesn't seem complete, is there reason why that is? Is this an extract from a much longer storyline/series?
Old 08-10-09, 03:25 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Sci Fi 'Hentai' titles

hmm, I didn'tsee that one... n I don't really get it: what is SCIFI hentai?? O_o What's the difference b/n it and hentai??
Old 08-11-09, 08:57 AM

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

well I did mention the word 'themed' - it seems like alot of the hentai titles I've watched are like skinamax adult shows all really rather generic and predictable. I was just wondering if the genre dipped into other subgenres, scifi,... horror ... "Urotsukidoji" being a prime example
Old 08-11-09, 01:37 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Hentai is dead to me. But when I was watching it Legend of the Overfiend was pretty good. If I recall the alien thingy was from space. hmmm might be thinking of something else.
Old 09-23-09, 06:55 PM

sci-fi meaning tentacles?
Old 09-24-09, 06:59 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 487 Likes on 286 Posts

A good "horror" themed hentai is Bible Black. Well drawn, and if there are "looped" scenes I couldn't tell. Very high quality stuff.

I haven't seen much scifi stuff either, and I have seen the Cool Devices story, and I wondered the same thing as you about it being cutoff.
Old 10-02-09, 04:26 PM

I remember Wordsworth being pretty good, in terms of having a halfway decent story. It's fantasy-themed however. I think there was a sequel that I haven't seen.

Description from RightStuf.com:
God created Light and Shadow and separated them with the power of the divine Words Worth Tablet. One day, the Words Worth Tablet shall be read and all will be understood, and Light and Shadow will join and become complete. But someone has shattered the Tablet.

The Tribe of Light and the Tribe of Shadow each blame the other and war ensues for 100 years. The story revolves around the bumbling but very skilled Prince Astral of the Tribe of Shadow who may be the one to bring the Tribes together and restore peace.