Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Is DVDGO Really That Fast?

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Old 10-16-08, 01:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

or the shipper they use? I got an email yesterday saying that my package should be here within 24-48 hours...Spain to California in 48 hours??

Are they that good?

Thanks in advance
Old 10-16-08, 01:55 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

it better be for the money you pay for it. is sent through courier so it shouldn't take long unless held by customs. you mind if I ask you if they made you send in via fax or email a form with your info? thanks.

and SEUR INT'l/DHL or FED Ex are that good but it will actually be about a week not 48 hours more like 4-5 days because it has to go through a broker once it hits the US.
Old 10-16-08, 02:46 PM

hmm...well I'll just keep my fingers crossed. It's not a big deal if it's not within 48 hours, but it would be great if it is. I've actually gotten an order in 2 days from china via UPS. I was really impressed!

Yeah they did make me fax in my information and then they sent it out that day or the next day. It is en route so that's all that counts

Have you ordered from them too?
Old 10-17-08, 08:32 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by civiclx
hmm...well I'll just keep my fingers crossed. It's not a big deal if it's not within 48 hours, but it would be great if it is. I've actually gotten an order in 2 days from china via UPS. I was really impressed!

Yeah they did make me fax in my information and then they sent it out that day or the next day. It is en route so that's all that counts

Have you ordered from them too?
many times but they just started doing the fax the info thing all of a sudden thus my reason for asking since it seemed it was out of the blue. I sent them an email but they never replied.

it won't be 48 hours but it will be quick. maybe 4 5 at the latest unless held in customs or you are in NY or MIA and it comes in from one of those entries.
Old 10-17-08, 08:37 AM

well I live in California so it will probably be awhile. Do you know who delivers it once it reaches the US?
Old 10-17-08, 09:06 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

on most instances its been DHL for me but once or twice it came from FED EX but those came via NY and where faster the DHL one always enter through MIA it seems so they take a bit longer. basically once it hits the US it seems to come ground (i'm guessing based on the delivery time difference) the tracking they give you is not the best once it reaches the US, the broker agency has a website where you can track it better once it hits the US but I can't remember who they are. I know this because once I had one order held up a customs for about 2 weeks and when I contacted dvdgo they gave me all the info for the broker and their tracking which is different than SEUR INTL.
Old 10-17-08, 02:25 PM

hey thanks for the info have you ordered from any other international sites?

Mike
Old 10-17-08, 10:56 PM

well I believe that it has cleared customs and is on its way from MIA to ABX whereever that is. I guess when DVDGO said it would be here within 24-48 hours, they meant into the US.

Oh well that's still fast but too bad it's so expensive. The last time you ordered from them, how much was your shipping?