Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

uk version of the terminator is is cut??

International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

uk version of the terminator is is cut??

Old 02-16-01, 09:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is the 2disc dvd of the terminator cut or uncut??
i have noticed it has got 15 certification when it should be 18??does it run for 108mins,i taped it off bbc 2 6 years ago and it was uncut,bad copy though.the usual censored parts are arnie pulling out a heart and the f*** you a*****e!!can anyone halp me!!when it first came out 1n 1984 they removed it from the video shop shelves and cut it fout times as far as i know so is it cut!!!
Old 02-16-01, 10:13 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

It seems that The Terminator has been re-rated by the BBFC, meaning that it's still uncut but is now rated 15 over there in Britain. I'm sure the BBFC can answer this if you send them e-mail (www.bbfc.co.uk).
Old 02-24-01, 07:47 AM
Banned

Oh dear...you've got me worried now. I have the old R1 disc, but I have ordered the R2 Special.

Seems to me many times I order something in the UK a better US release follows.

Some Like it Hot comes out in the US later this year with more extras, and the complete box set of Ab Fab is ahortly available in the US while I can only get the 1st season over here.

Sigh
Old 02-24-01, 04:07 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Originally posted by BearUK
Oh dear...you've got me worried now. I have the old R1 disc, but I have ordered the R2 Special.
Worried about what? It seems like you might be thinking that the UK release is not uncut - trust me, it is.