Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Need Help With a SNES Classic

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-07, 04:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need Help With a SNES Classic

Not sure if this is appropriate material to post in this forum, but I have no where else to go. So if you can help, it would be much appreciated. If not, thanks anyway.

I need help with Shadowrun for the SNES. I think my game has a glitch or something. I went to GamFAQS to see if they could help, but I couldn't find the answer. Hopefully, those of you who played the game you might be able to help me.

Ok, here's the deal. I'm trying to find the "Strobes" to fight the vampire. GameFAQS mentions to go to "Jagged Nails Bar" and talk to the bartenders in there. I did all this, however in my version of the game there is only one bartender, on the right side (GamFAQS mentions one on the left, but he's not there). The bartender on the right mentions the "Strobes" as "the old ones are probably just laying around here somewhere" but he doesn't actually give them to me. Again there is only one bartender and a waitress (which I asked but she doesn't help). Trust me, that I've followed GamFAQS to a tee but I still don't know what to do. I need the "Strobes" to defeat the vampire but I can't get them. Has this happened to anybody?
Old 05-25-07, 04:29 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Damn wish I could help you, but I only played the genesis version which was different.I know there was situations where you couldn't do something without doing something else first is this one of those?
Old 05-25-07, 04:31 PM
Banned

You need to liquidate the woman on top of the Statue of Liberty.
Old 05-25-07, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by taffer
Hey man, thanks for the insight.
Old 05-25-07, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Spicollidriver1
Damn wish I could help you, but I only played the genesis version which was different.I know there was situations where you couldn't do something without doing something else first is this one of those?
Yup, this game is one of those. I did everything leading up to this point, so that's why I think my game is glitchy.
Old 05-25-07, 06:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by taffer

I loved that thread. I just played Shadow Dancer and that was the easiest boss in the game.