Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Would you say Adrienne Curry is an airhead?

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 06-08-06, 06:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been watching her since America's Next Top Model and subsequently throughout the other reality shows, and I've noticed that although she's plenty ditzy at times, I wouldn't say she's dumb, and much even less an airhead. Anyway, I ask this 'cause a lot of my friends tell me how she's such an airhead and doesn't have much personality, etc. I don't think she's a freaking genius, but I think her combination of beauty and attitude is really not that bad, I mean not bad enough to call her an airhead. By the way, let it be known that I'd go out with her in a heartbeat if I could. I've met plenty worse in my lifetime. So what do you think? Just wanted to know if I'm in a minority here.
Old 06-08-06, 06:55 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,094 Likes on 791 Posts
She taken the genetic, or God-given, gift of having a great body and turned it into a lucrative career, celebrity and a marriage. I say more power to her.

Ironic that Tyra Banks resents her for it.

BTW: I would say that this thread is worthless without pics, but then it would have to be moved to Adult Forum.
Old 06-08-06, 07:07 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I wouldn't say so. Any ditziness she has can be attributed to her youth and immaturity.

I watch My Fair Brady and she seems pretty smart for the most part, she can just act silly sometimes.
Old 06-08-06, 07:57 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by polietilen
By the way, let it be known that I'd go out with her in a heartbeat if I could.
That's shocking!
Old 06-08-06, 08:10 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

By the way, let it be known that I'd go out with her in a heartbeat if I could.
Way to go out on a limb
Old 06-08-06, 09:29 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

She's nice-looking but, that accent kills me.
Old 06-09-06, 01:24 PM

Well, I think that most every red-blooded hetero guy would go out with her if possible, duh!

But what I'm saying is that she's interesting not only for her beauty, her whole personality really appeals to me. Yeah, she's got a somewhat nasal voice, but hey, c'mon, not everybody's 100% perfect, which is also what makes her endearing.
Old 06-09-06, 07:24 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,789 Likes on 1,117 Posts
Not dumb. Just in love/obsessed with a man who's kinda dickin' her around in more ways than one. I thought she was ugly the first time I saw her but now I think she's amazing. She had great face and gorgeous body. I mean she knows what she wants, but Chris is so half assed with her it's sad.

Last edited by Giantrobo; 06-10-06 at 04:40 PM.
Old 06-10-06, 12:55 PM
Needs to contact an admin about multiple accounts

her voice is very mono-toned (like a robot). that's a turnoff for me.
Old 06-10-06, 05:17 PM

I don't think she's an airhead, I think she's bright but hasn't had enough education to maximize her full potential. A couple of college courses wouldn't hurt a darned thing...
Old 06-10-06, 08:37 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I've been watching her since America's Next Top Model and subsequently throughout the other reality shows, and I've noticed that although she's plenty ditzy at times, I wouldn't say she's dumb, and much even less an airhead. Anyway, I ask this 'cause a lot of my friends tell me how she's such an airhead and doesn't have much personality, etc. I don't think she's a freaking genius, but I think her combination of beauty and attitude is really not that bad, I mean not bad enough to call her an airhead. By the way, let it be known that I'd go out with her in a heartbeat if I could. I've met plenty worse in my lifetime. So what do you think? Just wanted to know if I'm in a minority here.
She isn't dumb. She's clumsy, crass, annoying, bitchy, awful, unintelligent, and vapid, but has a great ass.

I think that ass is the only reason peter brady wants to marry her, because she lacks a good personality as far as I can tell.
Old 06-10-06, 08:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by SPiRAL
She's nice-looking but, that accent kills me.
That isn't an accent. She just cannot articulate worth a damn. She slurs like a drunken norwegian sailor. Cusses like one, too.
Old 06-11-06, 12:04 AM

She's cute but way too monotone and tom boyish, or something about the way that she carries herself...doesn't seem right.
Old 06-11-06, 04:50 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Originally Posted by mllefoo
That isn't an accent. She just cannot articulate worth a damn. She slurs like a drunken norwegian sailor. Cusses like one, too.
belches like one too. But chris farts so I guess it washes...
Old 06-11-06, 10:20 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I've always thought she was the most witty and intelligent of all the Top Models (even if that doesn't say a whole lot). She is a bit crass, but she also seems to be a genuine, caring individual. Nothing about her is fake.
Old 06-12-06, 07:55 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 204 Likes on 118 Posts
Old 06-13-06, 10:45 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by Count Dooku
Ironic that Tyra Banks resents her for it.
Seriously? I never heard of any riff between the two..please give me the dirt.

I like Adrienne. I think she's gorgeous. I believe that she kind of pushed Chris along in this relationship, especially in the MFB season finale -- you never give a man an ultimatum of "marry me or we split". Very immature. I could see if they were together for 5 or 6 years with no progression in the relationship.
Old 06-13-06, 07:51 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I doubt very much the marriage will last much longer than three years, tops.

He's a complete dumbass, and she's just a manipulative, immature kid. I can't wait to see these two breeding. Mein Gott, will that ever seal humanity's fate. It will certainly prove to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that the wrong people are having kids these days.
Old 06-14-06, 04:40 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Originally Posted by mllefoo

He's a complete dumbass, and she's just a manipulative, immature kid. I can't wait to see these two breeding. Mein Gott, will that ever seal humanity's fate. It will certainly prove to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that the wrong people are having kids these days.

Wow. So much venom in that post.

Anyway, why is he a dumbass? He's fucking a hot woman who wants to marry him and he doesn't want to get married. Big deal. It happens all the time.
Old 06-14-06, 06:54 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 47 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by Giantrobo
Wow. So much venom in that post.

Anyway, why is he a dumbass? He's fucking a hot woman who wants to marry him and he doesn't want to get married. Big deal. It happens all the time.
I haven't been watching on VH1, but didn't they get married? I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere.
Old 06-14-06, 09:11 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

One of you guys who has her number, give it to me so I can direct her to this thread.