Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Who are all of the X-Men in the three movies?

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Old 05-26-06, 04:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, I really don't know much about X-Men. If the 3 movies or opening credits to the 90's cartoon didn't mention the names, I probably forgot them. So if you smart people out there wanna try and make a list of every mutant in the three movies, and what they looked like/ did in the movie, that would be cool.

good guys:
Wolverine- duh, guy with claws
Cyclops- guy with sunglasses/ visor that can shoot beams from his eyes
Rouge- girl who can touch people and take their powers
Storm- black chick that can control the weather
Professor X- bald dude in wheelchair, reads minds and stuff
Jean Grey/ Phoenix- chick that can read minds and stuff like Mr. X
Nightcrawler- blue dude that can teleport
Colossos- can like turn metal or something
Iceman- can make ice/ turn into ice
Angel (I had to ask someone because they never say his name) Vampire that is friends with Buffy, no wait, I mean kid with wings
Beast- blue, furry, smart animal dude
Kitty Pryde- girl that can go thru walls

bad guys:
Magneto- old dude that can control metal
Mystique- blue naked chick that can like turn into anybody
Toad- some frog like guy that actually looks normal but has a long tounge
Sabertooth- wrestler-looking dude that is like strong or something
Juggernaugt- same thing
Sentinal- big robot that's head fell off
Pyro- kid that likes to play with fire

well that's pretty much all I know. Help is needed please!
Old 05-26-06, 05:30 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 704 Likes on 512 Posts
I really wish they had some website or something that would list all of the characters in movies. Maybe someday...
Old 05-26-06, 05:33 PM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

Received 878 Likes on 743 Posts
Originally Posted by devilshalo
I really wish they had some website or something that would list all of the characters in movies. Maybe someday...
no...no...they do!! yeah, it's this new site that seems to be a database for all things movies.

it's something like I M d C or iMBD, dammit! someone know what i am talking about?

and to the OP the bad guys you mentioned aren't "X-Men" and neither are all the kids at X's school. there is only really a select few and you named them pretty much..
Old 05-26-06, 07:19 PM

Yeah, I said that in the title. But in the actual post, I said all mutants. At first I just thought that the students were all just generic mutants made up for the movies. Some of them may be, but others are actual characters, right? Only real, super, genius fans would be able to tell me who they are. Me, I'm just a guy that likes pretty much all movies. I had no idea that the two kids in the school in part 1 were Pyro and Iceman. In fact, I never heard of Pyro before X2 and I thought Iceman was made of ice and always looked like a block of ice (plus was not a kid).

Ha, ha, yeah imdb.com yeah yeah. It doesn't help me at all knowing that John Brown played Buttman when I don't have a clue who Buttman or John Brown are! I need it to be like Buttman- guy with long hair that farts on people. Something like that. And other than the names I mentioned in this post, I'm not joking, I'm being serious. There were just too many people in the movies to keep track of. For example, my friend said something about Psylocke. I have no idea who that was or if she was in the movie or not. If he told me the actress that played her, it wouldn't help me one single bit. I played some X-Men video game that had that character- that is my extent of knowledge of her. Now if he would have said she is the one that could run really fast and detect the other mutants (I'm wrong aren't I?), then I would understand.

Last edited by marioxb; 05-26-06 at 07:25 PM.
Old 05-26-06, 07:27 PM

Besides, IMDB doesn't list EVERYONE. They don't list all of the extras and stuff. I be there are DVDtalkers out there that can name EVERY SINGLE ONE of the mutants in the movie, or come up with good made up names for the ones that don't have names. Consider it a challenge!
Old 05-26-06, 09:32 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 49 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by marioxb
Besides, IMDB doesn't list EVERYONE. They don't list all of the extras and stuff. I be there are DVDtalkers out there that can name EVERY SINGLE ONE of the mutants in the movie, or come up with good made up names for the ones that don't have names. Consider it a challenge!
Try Googling XMen and Movies. Consider it a challenge!!
Old 05-26-06, 10:27 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Half, if not the majority of the extra mutants who wer pretty much star trek red shirts were just generic mutants who by all accounts, didn't know they had powers as a couple attack wolverine with bats and guns..
Old 05-27-06, 09:36 AM
Political Exile

Who is this Rouge you speak of?
Old 05-27-06, 10:03 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

The unnamed mutants in each of the movies?

X-men:

Vanisher:The kids who's playing basketball and passes the ball to himself while teleporting
Collossus: sitting in front of the pool drawing
Quicksilver: running across the pool
Jubilee: asian girl with the hoop earrings and yellow jacket in Storm's class

X2:

Check Stryker's computer for TONS of X-men names. Other than that no obvious cameos.

X3:

Tons of cameos here:

Psylocke: Hot asian girl with the purple hair
Phat: The fat kid who suddenly turns skinny when he sits down
Kid Omega: the kid who has quills like a porcupine, although his comic counterpart is Quill
Spike: the kid who shoots marrow from his bones.
Old 05-27-06, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Superboy
The unnamed mutants in each of the movies?

X-men:

Vanisher:The kids who's playing basketball and passes the ball to himself while teleporting
Collossus: sitting in front of the pool drawing
Quicksilver: running across the pool
Jubilee: asian girl with the hoop earrings and yellow jacket in Storm's class

X2:

Check Stryker's computer for TONS of X-men names. Other than that no obvious cameos.

X3:

Tons of cameos here:

Psylocke: Hot asian girl with the purple hair
Phat: The fat kid who suddenly turns skinny when he sits down
Kid Omega: the kid who has quills like a porcupine, although his comic counterpart is Quill
Spike: the kid who shoots marrow from his bones.

Thanks! That's what I was looking for. Also Hank McCoy before he was beast on the TV in X2.

What major characters did I forget to mention in mhy first post?
What was the name of the black girl that could run fast and sence mutants in X3?
Multiple Man was the guy that could split himself up, right? I heard he was supposed to be a good guy.
Old 05-27-06, 01:09 PM

What major characters did I forget to mention in mhy first post?
What was the name of the black girl that could run fast and sence mutants in X3?
That I believe was Callisto although her powers are different in the comics. Halle Berry mentioned in an interview that she had a fight scene with Callisto.

Multiple Man was the guy that could split himself up, right? I heard he was supposed to be a good guy.
Multiple Man started off as a villian in the comics.
Old 05-27-06, 01:14 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 360 Likes on 303 Posts
If I remember right on the TV in the bar in X2, "Sebastian Shaw" is shown on screen. He was Black King, one of the members of the Hellfire Club.

Also Superboy, wasn't "Spike" only in the X-Men Evolution show? I thought the guy who threw bones/spikes at Wolvie in the woods was closer to "Marrow" who was part of the Morlocks in the comics (which Callisto is the leader of). She had the ability to manipulate her bones and so on.
Old 05-27-06, 02:54 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Siryn was the red haired girl with freckles that screams waking everybody up when the mansion was attacked in X2.
Old 05-27-06, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by asianxcore
If I remember right on the TV in the bar in X2, "Sebastian Shaw" is shown on screen. He was Black King, one of the members of the Hellfire Club.
It says "Hank McCoy" aka Beast.

Originally Posted by asianxcore
Also Superboy, wasn't "Spike" only in the X-Men Evolution show? I thought the guy who threw bones/spikes at Wolvie in the woods was closer to "Marrow" who was part of the Morlocks in the comics (which Callisto is the leader of). She had the ability to manipulate her bones and so on.
Marrow and Spyke (Xmen Evolution) pretty much have the same powers. Marrow just can't control her's as well as Spyke. Plus I don't think Marrow actually shoots bone like Spyke did.

Last edited by Crashnburn; 05-27-06 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 05-27-06, 05:10 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Spike is in the comics. He was a part of the new X-force and X-Statix. Spyke is from the cartoon.

The person on TV that Beast is debating with is Sebastian Shaw. Beast simply refers to him as "Mr. Shaw".

Also, when Storm and Wolvie are talking in the mansion in X3 you can see a set of triplets behind them. Those are the Stepford Cuckoos.

Some of the kids in the brotherhood also have an Omega tattoo on them. Originally it was from Kid Omega and his band of little misfits.
Old 05-27-06, 09:53 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 704 Likes on 512 Posts
Originally Posted by Philzilla
Who is this Rouge you speak of?