Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Blockbuster Online E coupons tech issues

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-05, 07:42 AM

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

I did a search and couldn't find a post about this.

Has anyone else not recieved their coupons for this month. I have emailed for the past 3 weeks, and all I get is this:

"Thank you for contacting Blockbuster Online Customer Service.

We are still experiencing technical difficulties in regards to e coupons. Our IT department is currently working on this matter, and you will receive them shortly.

Your Friends at Blockbuster Online"

How hard is this to send us our coupons which is part of the service we are paying for?

What's with their tech. crews?
Old 03-10-05, 01:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bcraig
I did a search and couldn't find a post about this.

Has anyone else not recieved their coupons for this month. I have emailed for the past 3 weeks, and all I get is this:

"Thank you for contacting Blockbuster Online Customer Service.

We are still experiencing technical difficulties in regards to e coupons. Our IT department is currently working on this matter, and you will receive them shortly.

Your Friends at Blockbuster Online"

How hard is this to send us our coupons which is part of the service we are paying for?

What's with their tech. crews?
I too have had this problem. I finally got rather angry with them in my dealings and informed them I expected a refund for the month or I would be contacting the attorney general and my credit card company to deo a chargeback. I then received a similar response (prior to this I had received no response)

"We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We have been updating our systems and that feature is currently down. We are working quickly to get this issue resolve, but don't have a timeframe. We have reported this issue on your behalf. We apologize for any inconvenience this caused you. Thank you for your patience. "
Old 03-11-05, 12:36 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 82 Likes on 70 Posts
I also emailed them last week.
I got my coupons last night, with active dates from yesterday to the next month, which does not coincide with my membership term. I also got 4 of them, instead of 2.
Old 03-11-05, 06:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dtcarson
I also emailed them last week.
I got my coupons last night, with active dates from yesterday to the next month, which does not coincide with my membership term. I also got 4 of them, instead of 2.
I got the same thing and I should be getting my new coupons in three days based on my membership term.