Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

in what movie was 'Burn it burn everything' spoken?

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Old 07-15-04, 04:16 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is not about DVD or CD it was from a movie....which one was it?
Old 07-15-04, 04:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 112 Likes on 100 Posts
Young Guns?
Jack Palance says it.
Old 07-15-04, 04:38 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Equilibrium? Fahrenheit 451?
Old 07-15-04, 05:08 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Maybe Donald Sutherland in Backdraft?
Old 07-15-04, 05:15 PM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

Received 888 Likes on 751 Posts
Originally posted by Charlie Goose
Maybe Donald Sutherland in Backdraft?
You are correct sir!
Old 07-15-04, 05:23 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 230 Likes on 165 Posts
Joan Weldon said it in Them!

Do I win a kewpie doll?
Old 07-15-04, 06:17 PM
Suspended

The Crow? When Top Dollar orders the gang to burn the city the night before Halloween.
Old 07-15-04, 06:59 PM
Banned

dom56 you win I just seen the DVD the other night... they get to the queens egg chamber and find bad news on the wing. Dr. Medford then orders all egg cases to be burned. I liked Robert Graham (James Arness) upon hearing the nest 'should' be saturated.. he would show them how saturated he could get after coming back up. Ben Peterson (James Whitmore) upon Dr. Medford saying see it's held together with saliva...Peterson says 'spits' all that's holding me together. The look on kibbys startled face when Dr. Medford said "we go into the nest and find out".

IMHO these faces and words were cleverly put in or the director got just what he wanted.. which IMHO gave more credance to the films 'things' that go bump n the night type of scariness. To me this film is top rate for a 1954 scary monster film...no campy script at all IMHO! I'm glad the film was in B & w because it's more believeable than funny in color, ants usally hi tail it across the pavement not creep along.
Old 07-15-04, 07:59 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 462 Likes on 306 Posts
VOOM, I'm enjoying your posts. They make me recall something... can't figure out what.
Old 07-15-04, 09:23 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

My favorite version of this line is from 8mm

"Kill 'em, Machine. Kill them all."
Old 07-15-04, 09:33 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by Crocker Jarmen
VOOM, I'm enjoying your posts. They make me recall something... can't figure out what.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's him. There's a very incriminating post of his in International...

Last edited by DonnachaOne; 07-15-04 at 09:46 PM.
Old 07-15-04, 10:30 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Old 07-15-04, 10:50 PM
Banned

some day you got to teach me how to put images on for I don't have a clue....BTW I bought about 100 keep cases and was only charged for 40 at 5 for a buck. What is it with you guys another danol comparison, geesh he really must have made quite a impression on you. Him and his foolscreen... I do have a HDTV but I call 4:3 'full' frame like everyone else does. I guess my punctuation isn't so good or what is it that just a few put on something like a motorized blue wheelchair. Danol was banned for life and anyone who admits he is danol goes bye bye...so give me a break I give you a few laughs. Man you want to get a thrill see the DVD Net [email protected]'s about this sex cyber chat line. Man it burned me up to see what more handsome than me guys, get a hold of (36-24-36) a blonde with blue eyes!
Old 07-16-04, 07:31 AM

Tom Cruise also said this in interview with the vampire after Brad Pitt set the house on fire.

Out of curiousity, how does one get banned for life?
Old 07-16-04, 07:45 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by kcbrett5
Out of curiousity, how does one get banned for life?
By emailing extremely threatening e-mails to people when they disagree with you in a thread.
Old 07-16-04, 09:37 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by DonnachaOne

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's him. There's a very incriminating post of his in International...
Old 07-16-04, 09:39 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by VOOM
some day you got to teach me how to put images on for I don't have a clue....BTW I bought about 100 keep cases and was only charged for 40 at 5 for a buck. What is it with you guys another danol comparison, geesh he really must have made quite a impression on you. Him and his foolscreen... I do have a HDTV but I call 4:3 'full' frame like everyone else does. I guess my punctuation isn't so good or what is it that just a few put on something like a motorized blue wheelchair. Danol was banned for life and anyone who admits he is danol goes bye bye...so give me a break I give you a few laughs. Man you want to get a thrill see the DVD Net [email protected]'s about this sex cyber chat line. Man it burned me up to see what more handsome than me guys, get a hold of (36-24-36) a blonde with blue eyes!
Give 'em enough rope...
Old 07-16-04, 11:23 AM

Stumbling into this thread not following much of what has been said above.....

Frank told Donnie something along these lines with respect to that self-improvement guru's mansion in Donnie Darko.

Last edited by viking99; 07-16-04 at 03:04 PM.
Old 07-16-04, 01:15 PM

Was it the villian English officer in The Patriot?
Old 07-16-04, 03:36 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Brain Stew
By emailing extremely threatening e-mails to people when they disagree with you in a thread.
Brainstew I think that danol will never write another one....I think he learned his lesson the hard way....in loosing priviliges and friends and DVD exhanges. I looked and seen he was a gold member...IMHO he should have been kicked off for a while but not for life....he was too funny and his paragaphs and sentence structure were hilarious to say the least. I think he has learned his lesson and should be given another chance IMHO. Life for him could be another 30+ years but that is just my opinion. Seeing those images sure gives me a LOL situation for another user took out a dumster.com and some use his 'foolscreen' for Full Frame.

IMHO he's a imaginative thinker and acronym adder for he left his mark on the internet...Just like in Eddie and the Cruisers
wordman(Tom Baringer) was asked by the doc(Joe Pantalino) who got them the record deal...Doc said was my best friend and the wordman said "He kept you around because he said your a dreamer and the world 'needs' dreamsers". Does the internet need danol I would imagine being disabled he has a lot of dreams and the time to dream night or day 7 days a week. Could he be thought of like doc he's a dreamer and the internet needs guys who don't write good and words from dreams to him could be 'his' reality besides all the goods that he said he owns.?¿?
Old 07-16-04, 04:22 PM

Originally posted by VOOM
Brainstew I think that danol will never write another one....I think he learned his lesson the hard way....in loosing priviliges and friends and DVD exhanges. I looked and seen he was a gold member...IMHO he should have been kicked off for a while but not for life....he was too funny and his paragaphs and sentence structure were hilarious to say the least. I think he has learned his lesson and should be given another chance IMHO. Life for him could be another 30+ years but that is just my opinion. Seeing those images sure gives me a LOL situation for another user took out a dumster.com and some use his 'foolscreen' for Full Frame.

IMHO he's a imaginative thinker and acronym adder for he left his mark on the internet...Just like in Eddie and the Cruisers
wordman(Tom Baringer) was asked by the doc(Joe Pantalino) who got them the record deal...Doc said was my best friend and the wordman said "He kept you around because he said your a dreamer and the world 'needs' dreamsers". Does the internet need danol I would imagine being disabled he has a lot of dreams and the time to dream night or day 7 days a week. Could he be thought of like doc he's a dreamer and the internet needs guys who don't write good and words from dreams to him could be 'his' reality besides all the goods that he said he owns.?¿?
Well said, Danol.

Welcome back!
Old 07-16-04, 05:28 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Yeah, that post pretty much PROVES it...

MATT
Old 07-16-04, 06:34 PM
DVD Talk Legend

So much for denying it anymore, eh, Danol?