Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Feedback > Forum Feedback and Support
Reload this Page >

how do you put pics on the digital camera on the forums?

Forum Feedback and Support Post forum feedback and related problems, here.

Old 06-28-02, 08:31 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i have an old olympus dc and windows xp, any way how to.
Old 06-28-02, 09:04 PM
Retired

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You have to host them on a web server somewhere, and then link to them.

I believe there are some free image hosting sites out there, but I don't know one of the top of my head. I'd try a google search, or wait for someone to post one in this thread.
Old 06-28-02, 09:52 PM
DVD Talk Legend

You can post them easily on yahoo (easy to create an ID (or two, or three etc) there if you don't already have one).

You can then easily load them onto your yahoo account (under pictures), but the only catch is that you cannot link to them, you can only post a link that takes you to the picture (if that makes sense).

Also, if you post a link to one picture, it is easy for people to see all of the photos in your album.
Old 06-29-02, 04:08 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
get them on your CPU and post them up using www.theforumisdown.com/upload/upload.php try not to make it big, and follow those uploaders rules and regulations as it is free hosting space.
Old 06-30-02, 03:46 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by Jackskeleton
get them on your CPU and post them up using www.theforumisdown.com/upload/upload.php try not to make it big, and follow those uploaders rules and regulations as it is free hosting space.
That site doesn't allow hyperlinking anymore. You can post the address of the image, but not the actual image itself. MSN communities also lets you post images.
Old 06-30-02, 10:38 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Originally posted by WhoGirl

That site doesn't allow hyperlinking anymore. You can post the address of the image, but not the actual image itself. MSN communities also lets you post images.
they don't allow to certain places they are not told about. if you see in the mature forum, I have used them twice just today with no problems.

http://dvdtalk.com/forum/showthread....hreadid=218935
http://www.theforumisdown.com/upload...anesefunny.jpg

and also, this one and a few others have stated new stuff about avatars. since those are pinged much more then normal photos.

theforumisdown is good for a picture your gonna post up once or twice, but don't abuse it.