Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Korn live webcast!

Old 06-10-02, 09:24 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Korn live webcast!

Anyone watching this now?

Not too bad, getting me ready to see them live in two weeks!
Old 06-10-02, 10:44 PM

yep, it rocked.

here is the set list

Here To Stay
Twist
A.D.I.D.A.S.
Trash
Blind
Embrace
Faget
Falling Away From Me
Blame
Make Me Bad
One (Metallica cover)
Freak on A Leash
Somebody Someone
Thoughtless
Shoots & Ladders
Got The Life

my only complaint is that they closed the set with my less favorite song.

if you miss it you can catch it tomorrow on mtv.com or if you get the new Korn CD (in stores 6/11/02) you will have access to it for a week.

Last edited by kornhead; 06-11-02 at 05:50 PM.
Old 06-11-02, 05:26 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Im going to the July 3rd show in Detroit/Auburn Hills at the Palace cant freakin wait,after watching there new DVD that came out today 6/11 im really hyped to go into the pit,new album is pretty good also on par with Issues at least.
Old 06-11-02, 05:51 PM

I'll be seeing them on 7/11 in Indy. really looking forward to seeing them live again. the concert is "in the round" also, so that should be interesting.
Old 06-11-02, 05:57 PM

Originally posted by DVDHO
...after watching there new DVD that came out today 6/11
speaking of the DVD, have you been able to figure out the part where there is a bunch of switches (like 9) I press them all and nothing happens. they is also an arrow, but when I press that nothing happens, I got to reset to get out of the menu.
Old 06-11-02, 06:22 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by kornhead

speaking of the DVD, have you been able to figure out the part where there is a bunch of switches (like 9) I press them all and nothing happens. they is also an arrow, but when I press that nothing happens, I got to reset to get out of the menu.

the five switches that turn red (3,5,6,8, and 9) lead to various behind the scene footage. just general stuff with them talking about different things. the down arrow leads you to the screen with the 4 tv's that have behind the scene footage of four of the videos and the left arrow leads you back out the long tube to the main screen again
Old 06-11-02, 07:18 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

like a dumba$$ i completely forgot about it last night so i just got done watching it now and all i can say is wow. i love it when they take a few songs and just run em together and playing part of metallica's "one" was great. jonathan's voice did sound a little $hitty on some of the songs but oh well. the stage shows these guys put on is incredible. i love their music and all but its almost worth it to just go to watch the theatrics and the stage set up. i cant wait till the chicago show on july 5th as that will be my 10th time seeing them live.......CANT WAIT
Old 06-11-02, 08:58 PM

Originally posted by TaTTooD

the five switches that turn red (3,5,6,8, and 9) lead to various behind the scene footage. just general stuff with them talking about different things. the down arrow leads you to the screen with the 4 tv's that have behind the scene footage of four of the videos and the left arrow leads you back out the long tube to the main screen again
I think we are talking about two differnt things. go "right" from the main menu and then go "right" agian. it will take you to a control panel with a bunc of switches (0-9). I cant figure out what to do. and the only way I can get out of the menu is to press "title" on my remote and that takes me back to the main menu.
Old 06-11-02, 11:00 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I think we are talking about two differnt things. go "right" from the main menu and then go "right" agian. it will take you to a control panel with a bunc of switches (0-9). I cant figure out what to do. and the only way I can get out of the menu is to press "title" on my remote and that takes me back to the main menu.

ok....just found what you were talking about..maybe there's something on their website that explains it cause i cant figure it out either

Last edited by TaTTooD; 06-11-02 at 11:03 PM.
Old 06-11-02, 11:06 PM

does you freeze when you try to leave the menu?
Old 06-11-02, 11:19 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

does you freeze when you try to leave the menu?

yeah..i had to title out of it too..maybe we have the same dvd player and it doesnt like the disc or else i dont really know what...anyone else have this problem?

btw i have the sony dvps530d
Old 06-11-02, 11:25 PM

I have a Sampo and I tried it on my PS2 and it does the same thing. but I found a code on korn.com forum. on the control panel press "9876555" and you will be treated with another treat. I'm sure there are probably other combination of numbers that leads to extra features.