Old 08-15-01, 03:54 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Melody Perkins

http://us.imdb.com/Name?Perkins,+Melody
Old 08-15-01, 03:55 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
tofubomb: That's freakin scary, how close in content and format these two posts are.

OMG, she's 27!
Old 08-15-01, 04:15 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks guys
Old 08-15-01, 05:10 PM

pix??
Old 08-15-01, 06:17 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

27? I can' believe that.

But she was HOTT! for sure
Old 08-15-01, 07:56 PM
DVD Talk Legend

sorry, deleted the pics. didn't know that fortune city didn't allow linking

apparently, she was also one of the many pink power rangers and she's also a model with LA models and you can contact her through them. enjoy

Last edited by tofu; 08-15-01 at 10:20 PM.
Old 08-15-01, 08:29 PM

fortunecity don't allow linking tofubomb. still it's the thought that counts. for the benefit of other patrons...

Last edited by Fur Q; 08-15-01 at 08:32 PM.
Old 08-15-01, 08:35 PM

for more pix, from Malcolm in the Middle

Last edited by Fur Q; 08-15-01 at 08:49 PM.
Old 08-15-01, 10:03 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

she could sit on, err, i mean for me anytime!
Old 08-16-01, 08:57 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally posted by kevin75
she could sit on, err, i mean for me anytime!
Old 08-16-01, 12:41 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

27 in dog years maybe! She easily looked under 21 in that episode. Thats insane.
Old 02-10-02, 10:33 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
malcolm in the middle 2/10

when they were arresting reese, did I see the hamster ball roll by in the background?
Old 02-10-02, 11:05 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I thought the whole thing with the cop pushing Reese's head down onto the pavement with his boot was just overkill. What kind people are these cops?
Old 02-10-02, 11:19 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by huzefa
I thought the whole thing with the cop pushing Reese's head down onto the pavement with his boot was just overkill. What kind people are these cops?
That did seem like a bit much and I don't understand why they would need to use pepper spray on him either.
Old 02-10-02, 11:46 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Re: malcolm in the middle 2/10

Originally posted by Venusian
when they were arresting reese, did I see the hamster ball roll by in the background?
Yes. The hamster is on about every show somewhere. My girlfriend is always pointing it out to me.

As for the boot to the head, my guess is would be the comedic factor. And for the pepper spray, Dewey kept saying "Give them a reason, give them a reason.." and then you heard them use the pepper spray.

You can also look at it this way, he led the police on a lord knows how long of a chase and when he got out of the car, he started running. That's why they put the boot to his head.

I just thought it was funny.

-Steve
Old 02-11-02, 01:40 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts
Re: Re: malcolm in the middle 2/10

Originally posted by Alien Redrum

Yes. The hamster is on about every show somewhere. My girlfriend is always pointing it out to me.

As for the boot to the head, my guess is would be the comedic factor. And for the pepper spray, Dewey kept saying "Give them a reason, give them a reason.." and then you heard them use the pepper spray.

You can also look at it this way, he led the police on a lord knows how long of a chase and when he got out of the car, he started running. That's why they put the boot to his head.

I just thought it was funny.

-Steve
I'd stick with the comedic factor. Even if someone brings the cops on a "slow" speed chase, I don't think they should put their foot on the suspect's face, especially when he's not resisting
Old 02-11-02, 08:09 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Re: Re: malcolm in the middle 2/10

Originally posted by Alien Redrum

-Steve
Led the police on a chase - yes. But he didn't run when he got out of the car. He was just talking to that girl in the car when he got tackled by about 15 police officers.
Old 02-11-02, 08:10 AM

Another question

I must have missed the episode with the explanation, but why is Francis living and working at a lumber camp? Isn't he supposed to be at the military school?
Old 02-11-02, 08:37 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Re: Another question

Originally posted by mrglass
I must have missed the episode with the explanation, but why is Francis living and working at a lumber camp? Isn't he supposed to be at the military school?
He ran away from military school and is now stuck in Alaska.

This show's writing keeps getting more and more ridiculous and I really wish they'd let things calm down and be realistic like the early episodes. It seems like Malcolm is never the focus of the show anymore, it's always about the parents and Francis. The Francis character really aggitates me too since his stories never have any bearing on what's going on with the main family. I really wish they'd just write him out or bring him home since none of his stories are ever funny or interesting.

They need to go back to focusing on the relationship dynamic between the characters or this show is gonna get ugly like the later years of Home Improvement, where it was all slapstick and moronic gags. If they dont change the direction of Malcolm, I see it being totally creatively bankrupt within a year.
Old 02-11-02, 09:16 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Re: Re: Re: malcolm in the middle 2/10

Originally posted by dpham00

I'd stick with the comedic factor. Even if someone brings the cops on a "slow" speed chase, I don't think they should put their foot on the suspect's face, especially when he's not resisting
he did resist. atleast thats what the tv guy said. i think it was in there for comedic effect and it worked...i thoguht it was funny
Old 02-11-02, 09:32 AM

Re: Re: Another question

Originally posted by NitroJMS

He ran away from military school and is now stuck in Alaska.

This show's writing keeps getting more and more ridiculous and I really wish they'd let things calm down and be realistic like the early episodes. It seems like Malcolm is never the focus of the show anymore, it's always about the parents and Francis. The Francis character really aggitates me too since his stories never have any bearing on what's going on with the main family. I really wish they'd just write him out or bring him home since none of his stories are ever funny or interesting.

They need to go back to focusing on the relationship dynamic between the characters or this show is gonna get ugly like the later years of Home Improvement, where it was all slapstick and moronic gags. If they dont change the direction of Malcolm, I see it being totally creatively bankrupt within a year.
I disagree with the show always being about the parents and Francis. However I do agree that the funniest episodes are the ones that focus on Malcolm.

As far as the stories of Francis not really having anything to with the main family, I think that is the point. He is in his own world up there and they are just showing that part of it. It has nothing to do with anything else, they are just showing his life.

This show still remains one of the most clever on TV. There was one episode on this season where Lois learns to dance...that episode was perfect television. Perfectly written, executed and hilarious.
Old 02-18-02, 10:23 AM
DVD Talk Hero

malcolm in the middle question

whats the last name of the family?
Old 02-18-02, 10:36 AM

According to imdb.com, it is Wilkerson . But that's the first time I've heard of it.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.