Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

Kmart Get 100% Back in Pts on Smart SenseHealth, Beauty and Grocery 01/28/17

Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Old 01-28-17, 02:19 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kmart is offering Get 100% Back in Points on Smart SenseHealth, Beauty and Grocery Products $10+ with free in-store pickup.

Points Are Awarded the Next Day and Expire in 14 Days
Exclusions: You can not use existing points on this purchase or you will not receive the points back.
Maximum $50 back in points per member per transaction
Old 02-03-17, 05:06 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 366 Likes on 231 Posts
Re: Kmart Get 100% Back in Pts on Smart SenseHealth, Beauty and Grocery 01/28/17

Somehow I missed this post. And while 2 of the 3 Kmarts around me have closed, I have one about 20 minutes away...and I was there last night.

It's just a matter of time before that one, and all others, shut down. There's always very few people shopping when I'm in the store. And Kmart continues to throw free money my way. I've had 3-4 "$5 on a minimum $5 purchase" or "$8 on a minimum $8 clothing purchase" deals sent to me in the last month.
Old 02-08-17, 12:28 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Cardsfan111
It's just a matter of time before that one, and all others, shut down. There's always very few people shopping when I'm in the store. And Kmart continues to throw free money my way. I've had 3-4 "$5 on a minimum $5 purchase" or "$8 on a minimum $8 clothing purchase" deals sent to me in the last month.
I didn't have a $5 one but I did have 2 $7 off $7 clothing and 1 up to $8 no minimum in hunting/sporting goods. (Used all 3 and was only out a few cents).

Also took advantage of the 100% back in points deal a few weeks back. Got 3 35 bottles cases of water and used points for 4 12 bottle cases of diet Lipton green teas. Was out $14 for all