Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Identify movie please!

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Identify movie please!

Old 03-27-12, 02:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Identify movie please!

Hello all. I've been racking my brain for a couple of days trying to identify this movie. It is less than ten years old, maybe less than 5 but I'm not sure. Here's what I remember:

The main character has a job where he looks through dead people's thoughts to create a sort of "greatest hits" compilation video of the person's life for the surviving family. The movie focused on how the thoughts of all of these people affected the guy. I think he used the system to try and bring down some well known people that were hiding things throughout their life, though I'm not certain of that. He would see when people committed murders and molested people throughout their lives. It was set in the future, and this "implant" that allowed this to happen was in everyone.

I want to say that it was a one word title and that the title may have been what these people were called (that sorted through the life footage). Any help would be appreciated greatly! Thank you!
Old 03-27-12, 02:05 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,298 Likes on 943 Posts
Re: Identify movie please!

The Final Cut?
Old 03-27-12, 02:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

THANK YOU! That's the one! I was wrong about the one word title but you nailed it. You've given me closure.
Old 03-27-12, 02:14 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,298 Likes on 943 Posts

You're welcome. Not too often I actually can help with these "help me identify a movie" threads but I really remembered the movie from the description. Creepy movie too.
Old 03-27-12, 03:31 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good movie. Fantastic score.