Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Oz-Ploitation Boxsets

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Oz-Ploitation Boxsets

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-11, 05:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oz-Ploitation Boxsets

Hello,

Anyone know of a good place online to get the 3 Oz-Plotation Sets released on Region 4 DVD by Umbrella Entertainment? Thanks in advance.
Old 12-15-11, 08:30 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Some Australian sites that are currently listing the items you are looking for (it seems there is a 4th set currently up for pre-order):

devoteddvd.com.au - on the surface (aka not factoring in shipping) appears to have the best prices on a couple of the sets

umbrellaent.com.au - the Umbrella Entertainment online store of course offers the sets, and is currently offering a coupon good through the 18th.

ezydvd.com.au
atlanticdvd.com.au
chaos.com
dvdorchard.com.au
moviesplus.com.au
jbhifionline.com.au

Also, the U.S.-based site daaveedee.com has the sets. deepdiscount.com and diabolikdvd.com have two of the sets on-hand...though deepdiscount don't seem to be mentioning that they are import titles.

You can also try ebay or probably better ebay Australia...or maybe keep an eye on Amazon Marketplace.

Note: dvdcrave.com - can't connect to the site, don't know if it is temporary or if they closed up shop
Old 12-15-11, 08:31 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Re: Oz-Ploitation Boxsets

JB Hifi or EzyDVD, JB Hifi being a bit cheaper.
Old 12-15-11, 08:39 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Actually, now that I think about it, I seem to recall dvdcrave got taken over by some other larger outfit.
Old 12-16-11, 12:28 AM
bse
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

well thank you, i just ordered all 3, didn't even know they existed. also picked up the 2-disc release of Not Quite Hollywood because I have no will power.
Old 01-19-12, 06:58 AM

Guess what? There's a volume 4 now too! :-)
Old 03-11-12, 03:41 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Saw this thread and had to have these. Ordered Vols. 1-3 at AU$30 each direct from the Umbrella site. With shipping (AU$16, if I remember correctly) and the exchange rate, it came out to about US$115** shipped.

Only just started dipping into the sets, but the movies look good and the many of the disks contain extras. Well worth it for a bunch of flicks that might never get a proper release in the US.

**corrected typo in total

Last edited by CrumpsBrother; 03-12-12 at 12:35 AM.
Old 03-20-12, 03:51 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Following in the footsteps of DVDCrave, it appears AtlanticDVD is the latest Australian e-tailer to get swallowed up by MoviesPlus. In recognition of that, MoviesPlus is offering a "$5 off for orders over $20" coupon code...the code is "Atlantic".