Reload this Page >

PS One Mobile Screen. Anyone have this?

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

PS One Mobile Screen. Anyone have this?

Old 04-30-01, 11:45 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts
http://www.dragon.ca/playstation/acc...ilemonitor.htm

I've been kicking around getting one of these. Anyone have one? Do you like it? Do these only work with the new ps one, or will my ancient one work also?
Old 04-30-01, 12:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've read some reviews on this one and the other one in EGM. They neither one are worth the current price tags, that they are both worth it only if you are getting it for $90 or less. Also the Interact one and the Pelican one are exactly the same except for the logo on them. Sony supposably has their own in development, but if it doesn't come out soon I doubt it will come out at all.
Old 04-30-01, 12:35 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,359 Likes on 922 Posts
kvr, my store sells the innovation one. It's awesome. I've messed around with all of them, and the Innovation one is by far the best. It is actually a cradle, rather than just clipping on the back of the PSOne. It's a worthwhile investment, if you think you'll use it.
Old 04-30-01, 12:43 PM
DVD Talk God

Originally posted by Deftones17
kvr, my store sells the innovation one. It's awesome. I've messed around with all of them, and the Innovation one is by far the best. It is actually a cradle, rather than just clipping on the back of the PSOne. It's a worthwhile investment, if you think you'll use it.
That's it, I will use it more than anyone. My wife hates for me to go to the "game room" so I play in my big chair in the living room (game gear and GBC) so that we can hang out, but I would love to play my PSX games. Tell me about this innovation one. How big? How Much? Will it work with older versions of PSX? Thanks.
Old 04-30-01, 03:40 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

The pelican, and interact one are not exaclty the same everything inside is the same, but the shape is different. My friend has one, and it's pretty cool for the car also, because it has a dc adapter.
Old 05-01-01, 02:36 PM
DVD Talk God

^ for Deftones.
Old 05-01-01, 05:29 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Mobile screen in action

Ive seen it work first hand and I stand by Deftones in his review. Its funny when I first heard that sony was making a smaller PS one i didnt want one until I saw it in person. The thing is so damn tiny. well worth the $99. at least I think so. Hey Deftones..are you yourself going to E3? I'd like to buy you a beer in person for those passes (havent ogtten here yet but I know they are coming =) ) seeing as how I owe you one.

Another random post from your friendly neighborhood
zero
Old 05-01-01, 08:14 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,359 Likes on 922 Posts
kvr, at my store we sell them for $129. the actual cost is right around $100 dollars. like i've said, the innovation one is by far the best. it also has the av out on the back of the monitor so if you wanted, you don't have to unplug the psone from the cradle to play it on tv. it also has video inputs, so you can hook up any external video source to the screen. if you are interested, throw me another email. sorry about not getting back to you, busy times!
Old 05-02-01, 11:31 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

My Friend has this and cant stop talking about it

here is our recent discusion
http://pub9.ezboard.com/ftheirregula...icID=546.topic